Recommended Gear Change Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Recommended Gear Change Scenario

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PersistantPastaMan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PersistantPastaMan
    Participant
    1+

I don’t know if anyone has tackled this yet, but what would be the best method to have a gear change scenario chapter. I’m planning on making an all in one scenario from level 20-53, where it plays a previous scenario made by Amzo and edited by Nyaughty. Basically, I plan to run that scenario a certain amount of times that will allow the next dungeon to be entered, but in between I want to hit recommended gear before entering another cycle.

So basically: Loop halatali w/ repair and GC chapter → Recommended gear change → Loop Brayflox +extra → R Gear change → Stone Vigil +Extra → R Gear Change → Sohm Al Loop.

PersistantPastaMan
    Participant
    1+

Update: Found a solution here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-request-change-to-recommended-gear-update-gear-set/

With this solved, I just have to set the dungeons per loop, and calculate the amount of dungeons needed to gain entry into the next one, then this scenario will be up and running.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.