Recent Beta Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Recent Beta Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GoKo
    Participant

Hi,

First and foremost, this is an awesome tool that you guys have built. Something that I have noticed in the recent beta is that when you select a different window while it’s crafting 99 items of gathering 999 nodes, is that that it chooses the item above or below the log in the next attempt and it stops, saying I’m out of crafting material. I will have to manually select the FFXIV window and restart everything. I am aware there will be bugs etc since it’s beta, but just want to mention for improvements. Unsure if this will be the right place to post this thread.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  GoKo.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its already fixed in v1.2.61: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/page/3/#post-3301

The following problems were addressed:
    – Scenario Engine: An issue wherein function goToZoneGate() would not work properly.
    – Crafting: An issue wherein selected recipe in the Crafting Log would be changed accidentally under certain conditions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.