Rarefied Bluespirit Ore Yellow Scripts Grind

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Rarefied Bluespirit Ore Yellow Scripts Grind

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  grumpycat 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jasefire
    jasefire
    Participant
    2+

Rarefied Bluespirit Ore Yellow Scripts Grind one of my first profiles please be gentle 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

This has a few errors if someone could fix please?

edgedy
    Participant

Helps to be specific about the errors you’re encountering 🙂

grumpycat
    Participant

This is one I created, although the route from the aetheryte in Fort Jobb doesn’t work because I had issues with the beacon. If you just go toward the nodes, Miqobot should be able to do it all from there. Also, its untitled to New Grid. I forgot to change it.

I would like to say though that if you’re grinding for yellow scrips, I found it not worth farming the non-unspoiled nodes, which is what this grid is for. The time is takes to get x amount of scrips through these turn-ins versus the unspoiled nodes is much longer.

Edit: I recommend using the custom scenario when gathering these nodes. Just create a new scenario, copy+paste, then start. It should start gathering with the grid you have selected, which will be Rarefied Bluespirit Ore. Also, have a ton of inventory spaces available.

rotationIfGP(1000 Collectability)
    rotationIfGP(Ephemeral 0GP)
    gather()

Unfortunately, the normal gathering bot won’t deal with you having no GP unless you manually switch between the rotations.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  grumpycat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.