Raise priority question (Assist Mode) question

Forum Forums Discussion Raise priority question (Assist Mode) question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ralph3105
    Participant

Hi.. I am new to this, currently subscribing for a month. I am playing WHM and I wonder what is the priority raise in assist mode? and is there any way I can configure it? thanks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot raises party members in the same order as they appear in the party list, from top to bottom.
    Therefore you can change the priorities by simply rearranging your party list.

pussyfoot
    Participant

That doesn’t seem to be the case. I’ve seen times where it has raised the DPS at the bottom while ignoring the healer at the second from the top. I wonder if there is an error in there somewhere? I’ve been distinctly frustrated with it’s res order because it seems completely random.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Of course, there are additional conditions.
    For example, Miqobot will not attempt to raise party members who are out of reach.
    Also, Miqobot will not raise a party member who has already been raised by someone else but does not accept it for some reason.

These are basic sanity checks that remove a dead party member from the priority list, regardless of its order in the party list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.