Radar Question

Forum Forums Discussion Radar Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tkin
    Participant
    1+

I’m utilizing the radar to seek out some A ranks in older zones (HW for example) to check off some achievements that are near completion. I punched in the A rank enemy names like this:
    Lyuba,Mirka,Enkelados,Sisiutl,Campacti,Stench,Wyverns,Pylraster,Agathos,Bune,Slipkinx,Stolas into the “Filter by names” field.

I tested out radar with regular mobs to get a feel of the radar distance which appears to be the draw distance. Which is fine. However, if something is outside my direct view in front, I fail to see it. Is there some flag or something that I can utilize to see if anything I filtered is out of my view? I don’t mean past the draw distance. Like if I flew over an A-rank that is filtered, can I see that it popped somewhere behind me.

Otherwise, any tips for using the bot’s radar to achieve my goal?

Edit: I’m not seeking out A-ranks that I see hunt rains seek out. I’ve been doing hunts for a while. I only see ShB and EW hunts. I don’t intend to jump over the train community. I just don’t see anyone killing these as a group, so I’m trying to find them myself.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  tkin.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The flag youre looking for is Treasure Hunt > Show List. Dont click start just enable this option. And put * in the text box. This way you will see everything that radar detects as a list on your screen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.