Racing + GoldOre/DarksteelOre Please :)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Racing + GoldOre/DarksteelOre Please :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Hey guys, I’d like to make a choco racing / gathering gold ore+darksteel ore.
    So like.

Please choco race while waiting for gold ore and darksteel ore to be up, when up go gather using kings yield 2, when gathered both, go back to choco racing sagoli road R300.

Is this possible? Easy?

I’ve seen Lyfox make the gold ore and darksteel bit, but need to choco bit and put them together somehow?

Lets chuck in Clusters too while we’re at it?!
    That would be amazing.

Help me out <3

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg.
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

I tried to make this myself, but failed, i don’t get it ahah..
    I got as far as this… but even this didnt work..

teleport(The Gold Saucer)
    grid(The Gold Saucer)
    goToXYZ(-1.95, -3.06, 1.50)
    teleport(Chocobo Square)
    goToXYZ(-0.62, -64.01, -0.00)

🙁 sad times.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You got it right except one thing. Theres no big aetheryte on chocobo square so teleport() wont work. Use teleportNpc(1-7). It means use the nearby npc or aethernet, select line 1 then line 7. If you attuned to all shards in Gold Saucer chocobo square will be 7. The correct script would be:

teleport(The Gold Saucer)
    grid(The Gold Saucer)
    goToXYZ(-1.95, -3.06, 1.50)
    teleportNpc(1-7)
    grid()
    goToXYZ(-0.62, -64.01, -0.00)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Empty grid() is to deselect your grid, because you want her to run in straight line without the grid.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Gotcha! Thanks man.
    I’m going to TRY in a moment to make a script to gather Silver and Electrum Ore, then gather Gold and Darksteel Ore when it’s up, then fish Titanic Sawfish too. Oh and grab Adamantite Ore.

Seems like a lot for a first scenario writing but, I’d like to fill the downtime!

🙂 I’ll post when I hav attempted this. aha

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Hey guys, so for the last few hours, i have been attempting to make a full days script. Not sure it works yet as I can’t get the first step to work 🙁

It is spose to: Gather Electrum > Darksteel > Silver > Race > Gold > AFK > Adamantite > Fish > Silver > Race – REPEAT.

I did not make all the grids myself, I’m using the ones from @lyfox and @ai, they made in other posts, thank you guys!

I could use some help!
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.