Questions and Improvements

Forum Forums Discussion Questions and Improvements

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Univ893473492325
    Participant

Hi Miqobot !

I wanted to try Miqobot on a fresh FFXIV Trial Account but it seems nothing is working.
    I assume the FFXIV Trial Client is a bit different and Miqobot cant find the right
    addresses and offsets to make it work. Is that right?

If yes, are there any plans to make Miqobot work with the FFXIV Trial Client?

—-

Next Topic is about some improvements for the Chocobo Racing.

Here is an Example:

Lets say im first place and the next Effect from the Treasures will be the Frenzy Effect. If i dont
    take the Frenzy Effect, the second place will take it and use it on me which is not very optimal.
    For strategic reasons i have to take the Frenzy Effect in this Situation and use it right away to pretend stealing.
    But lets say now, im first place and the next Effect will be some useless one and the second Effect would
    be the Frenzy Effect.
    If i take now the useless Effect while im first place, the second place can then take the Frenzy Effect and
    use it on me, which is not what i want.
    In this Situation i definetly dont want to take the incoming Treasure at all.

I hope u get the point of this example.

Right now, Miqobot cant be configured to adapt on this Situation.

Here is a possible Solution for this:
    Add a Option to decide which saved Waypoint will be used depending on the next two or more incoming Items and your current place.

Programmer language example:

If IncomingEffect1 == Frenzy and YourPlaceisFirst then use savedWaypointwhichTakesTreasures endif
    If IncomingEffect1 == uselesssEffect and IncomingEffect2 == Frenzy and YourPlaceisFirst then use savedWaypointwhichdontTakesTreasures endif

Btw, is the Chocobo Racing Bot using the Duty Finder or do i need to stand near the Chocobo NPC?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

There is no technical difference between a trial and normal FFXIV clients that we know of.
    Miqobot should perform correctly on both versions.

However, we can see that you’ve been trying to crack Miqobot for the past week, which is probably the reason why it is not working. Our server does not tolerate attempts to abuse the licensing system very well.

We are pleased to know that Miqobot project is interesting enough to motivate somebody to go this far, but we would kindly ask you to avoid such behavior. Investigating malicious user activity takes time and affects the development of new features.

Add a Option to decide which saved Waypoint will be used depending on the next two or more incoming Items and your current place.

This is a nice suggestion. We will definitely look into it when we start working on Chocobo Racing improvements.
    Thank you for your request!

Btw, is the Chocobo Racing Bot using the Duty Finder or do i need to stand near the Chocobo NPC?

Yes, Miqobot uses the Duty Finder to enter Chocobo Races.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

There is no technical difference between a trial and normal FFXIV clients that we know of.

However, we can see that you’ve been trying to crack Miqobot for the past week, which is probably the reason why it is not working. Our server does not tolerate attempts to abuse the licensing system very well.

We are pleased to know that Miqobot project is interesting enough to motivate somebody to go this far, but we would kindly ask you to avoid such behavior. Investigating malicious user activity takes time and affects the development of new features.

This is a nice suggestion. We will definitely look into it when we start working on Chocobo Racing improvements.
    Thank you for your request!

Yes, Miqobot uses the Duty Finder to enter Chocobo Races.

Oof, busted!!

Keep up the great work Miqo!!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    2+

…10char

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by kontu kontu.

Univ893473492325
    Participant

Dont worry about that, i have no bad intentions at all. When im bored, i like to Analyze / Reverse Engineering for fun.

Are you sure of that?
    I havent changed anything on Miqobot, everything is on default settings, but it still seems to not work at all.

When i go to the Tab “monitor” and then click the Button “attach to…”, i see this:
    PID / ffxiv_dx11.exe / (not logged in)

It looks like it cant recognize that my Character is logged in.
    I tried to logout and login but still same problem.

Have you ever tried to install FFXIV with a fresh FFXIV Trial Account and use Miqobot on it or are you just assuming that nothing is different?
    If you havent, maybe you should take a look at it.

(And yes, i have started Miqobot as Administrator, checked my AntiVirus and all that stuff.)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

Yes, this is exactly what happens when Miqobot detects malicious activity. She simply destroys several vital modules in the source code and game connection becomes impossible.

We have several trial accounts which we use during testing phases to verify performance on different levels.
    But thank you for your suggestion very much!

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Le bust 😀

When im bored, i like to Analyze / Reverse Engineering for fun.

Well, if you are bored and capable of reverse-engineering software, how about you apply to work for Miqobot instead? I’m pretty sure, any extra help would be appreciated, if you’re a capable coder 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.