Question regarding random mob killing(is it possible?)

Forum Forums Discussion Question regarding random mob killing(is it possible?)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

geneziz
    Participant

So, as the Topic says, i was wondering, is it possible to have this bot just run arround and random kill mobs in a spessiffic zone? i was thinking it could be a nice way of leveling my chocobo! i could do it myself, but figured i would ask arround in here, if anyone knew if its possible? ( used the trial of the bot to fish and so on, but never saw anything about random killing mobs!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Its possible, here’s one of the scenarios from the website:

Might or might not work for you, depending on your level.

geneziz
    Participant

awww, yea, that wont work for me, as i mainly play PLD only! oh well, i just red on here : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/
    that they are working on random mob killing and so on! so i guess i will just wait tbh! but thanks for the reply anyhow!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

If you read the thread, someone posted a macro for PLD. There’s several PCOM’s I wrote that work with PLD in the Scenario index as well.

geneziz
    Participant

If you read the thread, someone posted a macro for PLD. There’s several PCOM’s I wrote that work with PLD in the Scenario index as well.

Yea, i tried this one: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-pcom-gagana-skin-farming/

All keybinds are where they should be, but my toon just runs to the coords, chills for a few sec, and runs to the next loc. he never attacks, alltho :
    Hotkey Ctrl+R = Gysahl Greens
    Hotkey F = Combat Macro
    Hotkey F10 = Target Nearest Enemy

That’s what i have done.

It tried to attack a mob one time(out of a whole rotation of locations) and that one time, it said, Target out of range, then it just stopped.

Any idea to what that can be? as this would be a super fast and easy way for me to farm some XP for my bird! 405 PLD

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Does it successfully target enemies at the locations and then just sit there? Sometimes the first run through might hit a couple that are out of range (since mobs wander around) but not on every mob.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.