Question Re: Show Arena & AoE Omens

Forum Forums Discussion Question Re: Show Arena & AoE Omens

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

I’m wondering exactly how this function works. Does it show all omens that Miqo has reference to (like when patch notes come up and it’s noted that all new omens have been implemented) or does it only show omens for dungeons and duties that the Miqo dev team have taken to time to program into the instance grid (like Squadrons, etc.) I’ve been doing some Savage progression and was wondering if I used the arena in a new Savage instance (like Furor Savage soccer balls safe spots for example) If AoE omens would show up so I knew exact how close I can stand to things or not?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqobot recognizes only the most basic AoE omens, the ones that appear directly in the game as a standard orange indicator.
    Miqobot does not recognize Savage mechanics and does not show any hidden AoE omens. Such tools are declared as cheating, and even if we implemented them they would be fixed by game developers in one of the next patches.

“Show Arena” option is useful for debugging purposes and for troubleshooting issues, but it does not enhance the gameplay.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.