Question on spending script scenario

Forum Forums Discussion Question on spending script scenario

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Uxhak
    Participant

So I’m trying to make a scenario to spend my white and yellow scripts after farming and it seems to break when ever i try to max out the item I’m buying. In this case Squid Strip and Robber Ball. With GC seals i used my Confirm keybind to max out the quantity but it doesn’t seem to work for the script vendor. So it breaks the process basically only buys 1 squid strip and throws the next purchase using yellow scrips off by like 1 button press and doesn’t buy the robber ball. Anyone have a way of fixing this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

When you focus quantity for Squid Strip do this instead of Confirm:

sendKey(num9, 1)

Assuming you have default keybinds NUM7/NUM9 work like +1/-1 on quantity fields. Sending -1 will wrap around 0 to max.

Uxhak
    Participant

What function are these default bound to in case i have changed these binds?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

If you’re writing your own scenario the default bindings don’t matter. You can also always just re-default the keybinds and start from scratch. Make sure you have enough time between the key() in case any lag might interfere. Also, don’t move the cursor over the game while Miqo is running the key() section as it will break it.

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/game_manual/operation/

Uxhak
    Participant

Well the thing is most of my keybinds are no longer default. I have changes almost everything to do with my other scenarios and my Num9 is actually no longer assigned so i cant even find out what its default is without screwing everything else up if i hit the set to default button. So if i don’t know what the original function of Num9 is i cant find the function to max out the item im buying for scripts. I thought confirm would work originally and was useing “Key(f1)” which is my custom keybind for confirm but that dose not max out the item in the script vendor. Which is odd cause it works for GC vendor.

** so i found the default function for num9 in the link so i got it working. Thanks for all the help.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Uxhak.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

can try makeing a new toon KEYBINDINGS will be defult on the new toon then you can invesigate what num 7 and 9 are assigned to

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

NUM9 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Forward)
    NUM7 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Back)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.