[Question] Macros in crafts

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Question] Macros in crafts

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Delaene 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Delaene
    Participant

Hi guys, i know it sounds stupid but i’m at a loss at something that’s probably trivial.
    I’m trying to make my own crafting macro inside MiqoBot (the textbox beside the Start/Finish button) and i can’t find a way to actually write my button sequence inside that. Is there something i have to do before the box activates?
    Need it because i’m farming Skybuilders’ Rings for the Firmament (a lv20 GSM recipe requiring only MIN materials so all i need to invest in that is time) and the fastest way to make them at max collectability is using Trained Eye-Careful Synthesis. I made a scenario for crafting 50 of them for now, but the bot insists of making a 4 steps craft and i wanted to save some time by telling him what to do 🙂
    Of course, if i can set up that macro, i’ll have to figure out how to use it in my scenario 😛
    Thanks in advance ^^

andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

You need to uncheck the crafting solver

Delaene
    Participant

Ok i’m dumb, didn’t understand that checkbox was to enable/disable the solver 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.