[Question] Grid/Preset/Scenario

Forum Forums Discussion [Question] Grid/Preset/Scenario

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LordStriker
    Participant

I did a search and found nothing. Is there a way to organize your grid, presets and scenarios? Alphabetical? Folder by type: Miner, Botanist or Fisher? By area? Is there an kind of way to do something like this?

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant
    3+

I’m sure this is coming with QoL changes in the future, so for now, there is not a simple drag and drop yet. But, yes you can organize everything manually by editing the contents of the presets.miqo file. It’s quite simple and the best part is, you can put things wherever you want them. Alphabetical, DoH organization, etc. I found this very handy for removing things instead of using the Miqo UI to remove…

The file will be located wherever the .exe file is at!
    For example when you go into the file you may see:
    fishpreset.levelling
    {“mooch”:true,”release”:false,”releasehq”:false,”….etc
    fishpreset.patience

If you look inside of Miqo you will notice Fishing presets are also listed in this order.
    Copy/paste both lines and swap the order:
    fishpreset.patience
    fishpreset.levelling

Now in your Fishing presets you will see Patience first, and Levelling second.
    You can repeat this process with all of the other presets listed in this file!

Please let me know if you have questions.
    I hope this helps ^_^

LordStriker
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I know this is necro’ing an old post, but figured it’d be better to show unified interest than making a new thread

It’d be great to see this functionality, and to even have it be included in the “gather by name” area’s as well, changing the orders of those lists is a huge pain!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, the ability to reorganize lists will be a part of QoL feature pack planned for release soon.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.