[Question / feature request] Materia farm

Forum Forums Discussion [Question / feature request] Materia farm

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

There is a promising thing I didn’t find among existing scripts: possibility to farm soulbind/materia. I.e. before I send my toon to gathering something or grinding some mobs, I load it with 10 weapons of the same type, 10 hats, 10 chests and so on, then add to my scenario something like:

if (Equipment.Equipped.Any(i => i.Soulbind >= 100))
    {
      prev = Equipment.Equipped.Where(i => i.Soulbind >= 100).First();
      if (Equipment.Inventory.Any(i => i.name == prev.name))
      {
        next = Equipment.Inventory.Where(i => i.name == prev.name).First();
        prev.Convert();
        Sleep(3000);
        next.Equip();
      }
    }

Well, I’m using C# syntax here, just for example; but the question is: does Miqo scripting language have any tools to perform this trick? And, if it does not – is it possible to add it anytime soon (i.e. before SBr)?

Also, once this part is done, more features could be added, like melding/unmelding grade IV materia after/before item swap, or even crafting these duplicate eq pieces automatically, before starting the scenario, until given number of each eq piece is prepared.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, we have plans to expand scenarios potential after we complete the core Combat system.
    Please note however that Scenario Engine is designed with simplicity being a priority, so it does not offer as much flexibility as a programming language. But we will try to implement features that offer a similar functionality to what you describe.

We don’t think there is enough time to create this system before Shadowbringers, as we have to finish combat features currently in development and prepare for the expansion. The amount of changes will severely break Miqobot and we will have to reimplement several vital modules from scratch. After the dust settles a bit, we will be able to work on Scenario Engine upgrades.

Thank you for your request!

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

Ok, thank you for the reply! Let’s wait, then.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.