Question before buying

Forum Forums Discussion Question before buying

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

somethings77
    Participant

Hello !
    I found the miqobot some days ago ( when 5.4 released and it was not available to buy it ).
    I don’t want to use it often and for long time ( like 48h without break ) but sometime when i do somethings else…
    I want to gather ressource, normal and timed one. I read a bit the help about the bot features but i don’t understand everythings ^^”
    Is it possible to create somethings to gather only timed nodes ? (Go to one, gather, teleport to another one, gather, … ) like a script ?

I also want to using scenarios for crafting more than one item and using an IG macro for craft in HQ at 100%. Is it possible ?

thank for your answer 🙂

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

Yes and yes. There are already scenarios for timed nodes on the forums and crafting multiples items is easy to build.

Arc
    Arc

Is it possible to create somethings to gather only timed nodes ? (Go to one, gather, teleport to another one, gather, … ) like a script ?

Yes, that’s the scenario scripting part of Miqobot, and there are already several scenarios for exactly this in the Index: Scenarios thread listed. Of course you are very welcome to write your own scenarios and share them with the community. Also, this thread contains a lot of information on what you can do with the scenario engine.

I also want to using scenarios for crafting more than one item and using an IG macro for craft in HQ at 100%. Is it possible ?

Yes, you can do that. However, Miqobot has an integrated crafting solver, that also crafts any item in the game at HQ 100% that can be HQ’ed 100%. It uses hyperdimensional solution maps to solve crafting recipes and thinks ahead of all possible crafting conditions to use skills on a case-by-case scenario.

In game macros are usually faster at crafting than Miqobot’s crafting solver, but for the current crafting recipes there are no 100% HQ macros, without having to use HQ mats in the first place, so for convenience it’s more efficient to use the solver, or a combination of macros + the solver.

somethings77
    Participant

Thank for your answer !

For the gathering question :
    I have to create one “gatherpreset” per ressource with the gathering tab ( or use a grid already made by other player and posted in the forum )
    After i have to create a scenario like :
    Teleport(tpname)
    gatherpreset(gridname)
    randomWaypoint(number, number) ( this one i don’t understand atm )
    afkUntil(11:50et)
    Gather()

And i do one chapter for each ressource i want to gather
    that right ?

For crafting i will look to existing scenarios and see how it works. I understand easily with an example hahaha

thank again 🙂

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

Basically, for waypoints, the bot needs a grid to find where items are – these are points connected by lines. The random waypoint numbers are points in the grid you can wait at.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

It all depends how you want to organise your scenario. You don’t need a scenario to gather an item. You can make a grid and a preset and just gather from the gather tab. However, if you’re wanting multiple items in different maps yes you will need a scenario to automate that travel. You also don’t need a chapter for each different item, but starting in the middle of a loop gets more annoying if not separated into chapters and it can start looking hectic especially when you need to go back and fix something.

You can find details including restrictions of all scenario functions with the ? button on the scenario tab. Reverse engineering a downloaded scenario and reading is IMO the best way to teach yourself how Miqo works to build what you really need.

Miqo also has posts in the help forum for understanding the basics of her functions. They are old so some things have changed since then but the core premise is still true.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/forum/help/
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.