Question about the scenario engine

Forum Forums Discussion Question about the scenario engine

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Much Thicc 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Much Thicc
    Participant

I posted about a week ago about the Empyreum making miqo crash because the zone isn’t supported and it was stated that the zone would be supported in the next patch. I was wondering if the Endwalker dungeon zones would be supported as well

The trusts in Endwalker are so strong that there’s a high likelihood that we could script a navigation map around some of the endwalker dungeons where our character does zero combat and the trusts can successfully clear the dungeon. I’ve been testing it out the last week or so

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Much Thicc.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Somebody already tried doing this with a 71+ dungeon in Shadowbringers. It failed because if your character doesnt dodge mechanics then you wipe regardless of how strong your trusts are. But yea Miqo team will probably add dungeon zones too i dont see why not.

Much Thicc
    Participant

Yeah, but to be fair the first boss in 71 does mechanics that cover the entire arena several times in row, whereas the first couple bosses spread out their mechanics so you can eat one or two without dying, especially if you slide in a mitigation skill here and there. With the 81 dungeon specifically

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.