Question about leveling with trust

Forum Forums Discussion Question about leveling with trust

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SubSeven 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shadowrun
    Participant

Am I at risk for suspension by running trust dungeons repeatedly to level up classes? By repeatedly I mean, spacing them out with some minutes manual input and running them all day long, except when I am asleep and cannot monitor the bot.

Input and experiences greatly appreciated.

epicb3ard
    Participant

From what I’ve read, most bans come from player reporting. I wouldn’t see a problem doing it.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

I dunno about running it 24/7 but I have leveled up all my jobs using trust but always attended.

rxantos
    Participant
    1+

Trusts are great for leveling up DPS.

For Healer and Tank. Is faster to use duty finder, as the AI for the trust will be adjusting so that it takes 30 minutes or so. While you can get it done on 15 minutes on DF. The time for waiting for DF, make it unreliable for DPS. So trust are better on DPS.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Consider also the ability to pseudo-AFK trusts though. I can leave FFXIV running a trust with Miqo while I go watch videos or something, and just let her handle a few runs then deal with the loot drops and updating my equipment manually for a few minutes. I just need to keep an eye on the game, particularly on chat, but XIVChat lets me do that easily. Miqo can get through a few runs while I watch a movie or something, so I don’t have to manually grind my combat job’s level up.

derm
    Participant

I’ve been running Trusts/Squadrons basícally 16 hours every day for the past weeks.
    Thats not a huge samplesize but i personally think its much safer than for example farming legendary nodes out in the world since you spend most of your time in the dungeons.

And i get people being careful but we’re taking it a step too far imo, if i have to watch the bot everytime it runs its not really useful to me. I’m using the bot to save time and doing duty finder on healers/tanks makes literally no sense to me.
    Leveling Squadrons/Trusts from 40-80 takes 60+ hrs and im not supervising the bot during that time.
    Also fwiw there is only a very slight difference (<5%, usually less than a minute) in completion time running healers/tanks vs running dps.

Adriuno
    Participant

I have leveled several characters through the Trust using Miqo. When I’m about to go to bed I would let Miqo run a bunch of Trusts on whatever class I am leveling until I woke up the next morning.

SubSeven
    Participant

btw how ure using trusts with miqo ? i need to level up some healer and dps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.