Question About Functionality

Forum Forums Discussion Question About Functionality

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GalacticTickleStick
    Participant
    1+

Miqobot Devs,

I have a few small questions about functionality and feature set. Is there a way in the config to configure the title the bot uses? Using a static name is pretty scary and quite easily scanned for by a client. Especially if app gets popular enough. Also, is there a way to dump the rotations that classes use out to like a json that we can configure? I ask this because there are certain abilities that I would like to not use on my classes, like I would rather not have it auto cast leg sweep and stuff like that the INSTANT it’s available and a spell is being cast, as this just opens us up for being seen as using some kind of automated system. Last but not least, Does Miqobot randomize it’s functionality on usage time of abilities / etc to be more human like? It doesn’t look like it does but it may be super imperceptible if the random timings are small enough.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Is there a way in the config to configure the title the bot uses? Using a static name is pretty scary and quite easily scanned for by a client.

All right, we will consider implementing title configuration in Miqobot settings.
    Thank you for your request!

Does Miqobot randomize it’s functionality on usage time of abilities / etc to be more human like? It doesn’t look like it does but it may be super imperceptible if the random timings are small enough.

Yes, ability usage is randomized within small 25 ms windows. Allowing longer delay would significantly affect rotations performance, therefore we have no plans to increase it.

Also, is there a way to dump the rotations that classes use out to like a json that we can configure? I ask this because there are certain abilities that I would like to not use on my classes, like I would rather not have it auto cast leg sweep and stuff like that the INSTANT it’s available and a spell is being cast, as this just opens us up for being seen as using some kind of automated system.

At the moment there are no settings available for combat rotations. The Combat system is still in Beta stage and precise customization will be implemented in the future.

In the meantime, If you don’t want Miqobot to use a certain ability, you can simply remove it from your hotbar.
    If you still want to be able to use it yourself, you can create a macro for this ability and hide it behind a different icon.

/micon "Stone"
    /ac "Leg Sweep"
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.