Question about fishing

Forum Forums Discussion Question about fishing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Simpleton 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Simpleton
    Participant

Is there a way to set it up where you can fish for a set number of casts then have it move automatically after a certain amount of time and recast and keep moving after so many quest and have it repeat those actions a lot of times? I’m asking because obviously with fishing you can only do it for about 30 minutes before you are unable to fish at that location any longer and must move. However, I only need to move 10 feet and can start casting again. So is there a way to do this? Thank you

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes this is what scenarios are for. Create a simple grid around your fishing spot then do this:

waypoint(0)
    fish(30)
    waypoint(1)
    fish(30)
    waypoint(2)
    fish(30)

Simpleton
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox. I am trying to increase my fishing level but I just started this game 4 days ago so I am still learning the best that I can about how to do grids and stuff for the bot to be able to assist with the actions needed. Any help would be appreciated by anyone. I wish there was already low level fishing scenarios created but seems they start at level 50 from what I have seen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.