Question about crafting for long periods of time!

Forum Forums Discussion Question about crafting for long periods of time!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by riley riley 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Genezizz
    Participant

Hi! so i use Miqo mostly only for crafting! but over the last few days, i’ve been crafting 5-8 hours a day! ( not all in one go, but overall ) and all my crafting is done in my own house ofcourse! so its not like anyone sees me!

but i was wondering, is it safe to craft that much every day, while using miqo to craft for me?

there’s probably an easy answer to this, and this might be a silly question! but the ammount of stuff i am crafting is .. yea! 😛

Worth noting! most of the stuff i craft is for me! i rarely sell anything! except excess stuff! i do not flood the market or anything!

but yea! that’s allot of time spent crafting, and i was wondering… am i going way overboard? should i slow it down? ^.^

Andylynyn
    Participant

I’ve crafted that much in game time per day back in the Ishgard restoration beginning without the bot.

You’ll find that a lot of bigboi crafters will put in an immense amount of hours crafting.

Just don’t leave your game unattended and you should be fine.

riley
    riley
    Participant

Same. I have started scenarios with loads of materials and let them run from 4pm-8am the next day often. Not suggesting you do what I do but probably one of the safer types of botting imo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.