Question about catnip on 2nd PC

Forum Forums Discussion Question about catnip on 2nd PC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rxantos 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant

So I have two computers that I use Miqo on; and I have the same catnip on both; when I want to use the bot on one I just log out of the other. But now I want to buy a separate catnip for the other computer so I can have both bots running at the same time; I cant seem to figure out how to go in and change the catnip license number though. I see there are profile and settings files in the directory I’m guessing I can delete those? But I don’t want to loose my presets and what not. Any ideas?

Eragun
    Participant

I’m currently not subbed, so i can’t try it.
    There is a catnip file in your miqo directory. I assume deleting that file will give you the prompt to enter your license key when you start miqo.

armyof1ne
    Participant

Technically, you open another directory and place a second copy of the EXE in that directory… the catnip.license is the only file you might have to delete and remove.
    Never just delete things, rename them or make a copy of them as backup.

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

Not sure if you were able to get this sorted out. I run Miqo on two seperate computers and have different catnip license for each. I simply buy and renew the license under one email address and then use a seperate email address for my secondary license and computer.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Nowlflr Nowlflr.

rxantos
    Participant
    1+

If you got two licenses. You could try
    1. Copy the whole directory to another machine.
    2. Erase catnip.license on the other machine.
    3. Enter your second key so it creates a new catnip license.

When renewing make sure you click the renew option for each license. Otherwise you will end up buying more than one and having some expired (I was an idiot and did this in the past, even if I only use one).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.