Questing & Minigame Questions

Forum Forums Discussion Questing & Minigame Questions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by remnar remnar 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

deano78
    Participant

Hi, just two questions about miqobot..

1. I noticed in another part of the forum you were working on a complete questing AI from level 1 to 70.. What’s happened to that idea? I was reading about it on that post and it seems you had it all planned out about 2 years ago and now nothing.

2. I was also wondering.. with your minigames section on the bot could you add in a section now to play the 3 minigames you can buy in the Gold Saucer and place in your own personal houses? I think THIS would be a MUCH more safer way to farm MGP in your FC/house rather than in the Gold Saucer where anyone can try and talk to you or report you if your not replying.

Thanks for everything your bot is doing atm, it’s a fantastic piece of work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+
    1. Questing support was interrupted by a series of important feature packs which were and still remain very popular among the community.
      Now we have finally released the early beta of the Combat system, which is currently available in the corresponding thread: [Beta] Combat

Please take a look at the list of planned features. Questing support is there and we are working on it.

1. Yes, request for housing minigames has already been received and accepted.

However, these minigames are much easier to detect than “Out on a Limb” or “Finer Miner” with a simple server-side script.
      We have received information from several sources that playing the same minigame for more than 12 hours non-stop is likely to result in account suspension, even if this activity is performed in a private locked house. Therefore we have to be very careful about how we implement this feature. At the very least we have to make sure that the win rate on the housing minigames will not be 100%. This factor alone would make it a lot less appealing to our users.
      So this feature has a low priority at the moment.

When playing “Out on a Limb”, you can expect an average rate of 600+ MGP per minute. This is about x10 times faster than playing housing minigames.
      Therefore even if you use Miqobot to farm MGP only 2-3 hours per day, it is still better than spamming housing minigames 24/7.

In addition, we highly recommend utilizing the built-in AFK timers to take regular breaks and the Scenario Engine to change locations.
      This will ensure that your experience with Miqobot stays pleasant and safe.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.

neoseeker
    Participant
    1+

“When playing “Out on a Limb”, you can expect an average rate of 600+ MGP per hour. This is about x10 times faster than playing housing minigames.”

Sorry but your said 60k MGP per hour wrong.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, of course. It was meant to say 600+ MGP per minute 🙂
    Thank you for the correction!

deano78
    Participant

ah okay, thanks for reply.. I was more just curious about the two questions I had, explained fairly.

remnar
    remnar
    Participant

I created my own autoit3 bot to play those minigames. When I started to make one for finer miner and out on a limb, that’s when I just thought maybe I should try Miqobot for a month. So far I like Miqobot better than racking my brain on figuring out the math.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.