Pterodactyl mount

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Pterodactyl mount

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  user100 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

darkpokemon
    Participant

Does anyone have any scenarios to help with the fishing part if the diadem trying to see if I can achieve the mount before the release of endwalker and lose miqobot for a couple months

Patto1992
    Participant
    1+

Here ya go, This is a slightly modded profile of another fish one I found on these forums a while back.

Also, I just got my mount, took me exactly 5 weeks, with only having fishing completed and none of the others, so you’ll be fine.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Patto1992.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Patto1992.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ray
    Participant

Don’t you have to get 500k points on every DoL/H?

darkpokemon
    Participant

WoW I really appreciate this? Might I ask what other scenarios you used for the other DoL? I seem to be having multiple issues with the infinite diadem one :/ Also I noticed there isn’t a bait in this scenario is there a specific one I should be using? thanks again!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  darkpokemon.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Tell me your secrets because I have been having a massive issue with the gathering ones in general my miqobot keeps giving me this and I am not sure why, granted I do leave it afk for awhile the infinite universal diadem scenarios don’t seem to work very well when collecting points

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Patto1992
    Participant

I don’t have my Diadem ones for bot/mine anymore, but all you need to do is modify where you want boom targets, and which ones you want to boom, find an open location so you don’t get stuck, I also removed all the way points for the relic weapon farm spots in the middle. Doing that should fix most of your issues.

Patto1992
    Participant

And for the crafting, I Penta melded each set to make sure I had as little fails as possible and made sure I had manipulation from doing each job quest, using craftsmans syrup and chili crab I normally got 8/10 crafted successfully at 4:1 and all 3 options ticked.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Hey yeah, I got the crafting part down, I am at 500k on 2 classes meow working on the third now its mostly the gathering classes I am going to have issues with since i am not very good at the scenario editor, Which bait did you end up using on your fisherman scenario earlier and do you have the bot and min ones or any more detail on them since I am not really understanding it to much :/

user100
    Participant

Can you help me and tell me what did you do and use to get the mount. Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.