PSA: Warning no using assists in Eureka

Forum Forums Discussion PSA: Warning no using assists in Eureka

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zevo
    Participant
    1+

I was healing in Eureka and was doing some things in town. I had been running Miqo combat assist while riding the nm train. I was reading some things on a second monitor and noticed that i was casting a lot in town. Some guy was switching back and forth between classes and watching me cast protect very quickly on him… I immediately paused miqo so it would stop. But im pretty sure he knew what was up. So all you Eureka fans, pause Miqo healing on parties in town!

Nyaughty
    Participant

Best thing to do in such cases is to message the person/make a joke about it and well, be a bit more careful. Good catch though.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

This is why you always supervise 🙂 But yea make it into a joke

Starweaver
    Participant

you can avoid this behaviour by putting protect on a slot that isnt hotkeyed, as the bot isn’t able to cast it then (you’ll have to do so manually when you need it).

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

The real question is why would you leave the bot running in town (with a whole bunch of potential reporters around). Use some common sense people, and you wont get caught.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.