Problem with Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Problem with Grid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GloryNGuts25
    Participant

Hello, I’m sure many of you probably have seen this problem one too many time. I don’t mean to bother or anything. I’ve been using the bot for a quite some time now. I have been making grids for various gathering items with no problems. EXCEPT this one zone… I Have no idea why my toon keep stopping after gathering a node at one point and will not continue. I have connected the grid from point to point to point and so on like I did with other grids I made. No idea why it stopped after a group of nodes gathered. I tried to make a beacon and I have no foggiest idea how great or bad it is, all I know it does reset the waypoints. That beacon only made my toon get on mount and run to it instead of flying. I never used beacon, anyway. Back to the point, is it because the nodes are too far from each other? I always use Senses I and II all the time. Still to no avail. Oh by the way this zone is Dravanian Forelands, farming Titanium Ore if that helps any. 😛 And hey what does Max Branch really mean? Is it to determine the distance between from node to node? I never fiddle with it, though since all other of my grids works fine but this zone…. Grr!! Sorry for long post and any help is appreicated! Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  GloryNGuts25.

GloryNGuts25
    Participant

I think I might have found a problem but not sure if this is why. There are other Lv.55 Mineral deposit nodes nearby the nodes that I am farming on. They both are the same Level and type of node. It keeps detecting the nodes I didn’t want so it stopped in its’ tracks. I didn’t even connect the grids to it, though. But it’s acting like it has to go there. So how do I stop it from detecting the nodes that I don’t want? Any help is appreicated once again. Thanks in advance.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    1+

Fixed it for you bro 😉

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Branch distance for the grid is probably too long so it’s connecting to those points.

Bakakitteh
    Participant

I’ve been noticing this with some grids as well, especially the higher tier when they put down six points instead of four. She just kinda… stops. She says she’s looking, but that’s it. Mind, nothing shows on the in-game radar nearby with most of them, but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong where others seem to have no difficulty running them. Any ideas?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There is really no generic answer to this. Each grid is unique and its impossible to say without any specifics. It could be terrain, it could be settings, it could be anything. If you need help then please show some info. What grid do you use and what exactly does Miqo say in the message log? Id love to help but without specifics we might be guessing for days.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.