Problem on log

Forum Forums Discussion Problem on log

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by whodoyouthinkiam whodoyouthinkiam 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    whodoyouthinkiam
    whodoyouthinkiam
    Participant

Hi I am new to this, just wondering how can I fix the problem when it shows “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.”

It keeps popping up on the log every sec.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This message indicates that you’re missing an important keybind in the game settings.
    You can find it under Keybind -> System -> Switch to Hotbar 3.

Please take a look at this guide for detailed information: Keybinds and Icons Recognition

whodoyouthinkiam
    whodoyouthinkiam
    Participant

So in game, my hotbar keybind from 3 and on are empty. So I need to assign key for 3 and so on?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

As it is stated in our guide, an icon can be reachable in two ways:

1. Either by assigning a shortcut directly.
    2. Or by switching to another hotbar and pressing that icon like it was on first hotbar.

In order to be able to do it the second way, Miqobot will have to use Switch-To actions. By default, the game assigns Shift‑(number) shortcuts to each of them. If you have remapped Shift‑(number) to something else, please make sure that you put something there in return.

Please take a look at this guide for detailed information: Keybinds and Icons Recognition

whodoyouthinkiam
    whodoyouthinkiam
    Participant

I figure it out.

Thanks, and btw so far I am loving it. Great work!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.