Preventing Miqo from using a skill temporarily?

Forum Forums Discussion Preventing Miqo from using a skill temporarily?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arktos 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Arktos
    Participant

I’m really enjoying combat assist. However, during Ruby EX on MCH, Miqo will try to fire off wildfire right before the shield on Nael comes up. Is there a temporary way to make Miqo not use a skill besides flat-out removing it from my bars?
    I tried placing wildfire temporarily on hotbar 9, and turned off switching. Figuring I could manually activate it, then move it back for next use. However she somehow hit it on t hat bar, which as far as I know, has no keybinds on it.
    The only solution I’ve found is removing it entirely, then after adds come up I’m fumbling through the actions & traits menu to place it again.
    Is that the best I can do? Or is there a better solution for temporary skill disabling?
    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, there is another workaround.
    You can create two hotbar manipulation macros. One will remove Wildfire from your hotbar and the other will quickly put it back.

/hotbar remove 3 1

/hotbar action "Wildfire" 3 1

This example assumes that Wildfire is placed on hotbar 3 in slot 1. Please adjust it to your own hotbar setup.

We understand that this is an extremely unnatural solution, but it’s the only one we can suggest at the moment.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Arktos
    Participant

Thank you! It’s much better than I was hoping, I knew it was a weird request.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.