POTD Tips

Forum Forums Discussion POTD Tips

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Fara 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

trexryel
    Participant

Hello, I am currently attempting to solo Palace of the Dead solo with miqobot assist; are there any tips I should know (whether with the bot or POTD itself)? Thank you in advance

Samil
    Samil
    Participant

Honestly to solo I’d read up on the mobs of each 10 floors along with the boss. There are some that will consume you if you turn to a frog so it’s best to fight them without moving around so you don’t risk hitting a trap.

trexryel
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for the tip! I now constantly have a guide on my second monitor to remind me of the dangers

Fara
    Participant
    1+

I highly recommend you – depending on your class – to remove or put skills which move you around on a hotbar miqo dosnt use. Same goes with stun and silence. Use them on your own and situational. Otherwise it might kill you. Dont overpull. Take shitton of the potions and use them before you initiate battle with a mob. Go through every room and fetch every chest in the first floos and then treat the higher floors like 170+ no matter if its floor 50 or 120.
    Be very careful if you use combat assist, and be aware that that can overlap and sometimes prevent triggering the regen potion. Always keep it on cooldown even if it cancels combo or whatever. Sacrifice dps to do mechanics.
    If you hit a bomb/bomb chest then stop everything, use the regen potion. WAIT until you are max healed.
    Might be slower but solo’d on first try with that.
    (Edit: I had previous experience reaching top several times in a party, so that helped)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Fara.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.