Possible to make Miqo use duty support instead of squadron?

Forum Forums Discussion Possible to make Miqo use duty support instead of squadron?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  necrocorey 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

necrocorey
    Participant

Like the title says. I’d like to lvl some low jobs with the squadron stuff, but since we have duty support now, it would cool to just use the duty support function.

I know miqo works if you manually enter the duty support then turn on miqo’s squadron function.
    So basically I was wondering if it was somehow possible to use a scenario or something to perform this function so I don’t need to spend seals to lvl all my low jobs?

monsterfurr
    Participant
    1+

yep, as long as the dungeon has duty support available you can do that! you have to have a keybind set to open the duty support menu, and already have your cursor over the dungeon you want, but i have a scenario set up like this:

//enter duty support
    key(alt+u, 2)
    key(NUM0, 2)
    key(NUM0, 2)
    key(NUM0, 2)
    key(NUM0, 2)
    key(NUM4, 2)
    key(NUM0, 2)

//set dungeon
    dungeon(Stone)
    openCoffers(off)
    fullClear(off)

squadron()

my duty support menu is bound to alt+U, ive already gone into the menu to set my cursor over stone vigil (then exited the menu), and then set up the keystrokes to make miqo open the menu, go through the confirm windows, then start the dungeon. i have her wait 2 seconds after every keypress just to make certain none of them clip into eachother and get skipped. you can set this up with a repeatChapter or repeatAll for how many runs you want!

(edited to add: the earliest you can do this for is stone vigil, as halatali doesnt have an option for duty support. but its great for the sohm al grind up to holminster!)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  monsterfurr.

necrocorey
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I’ll give this a shot later tonight. You’re the real mvp.

EDIT: Just wanted to mention that I went ahead and tried it now. Took some finagling but I got it working. Thanks for the heads up about this, it’s great.

For reference, I had to remove one of the early Num0 inputs because it was triggering the cancel button when queing into the dungeon. After that it works great. Thanks again.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  necrocorey.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.