Possible Easy Quality of Life Addition

Forum Forums Discussion Possible Easy Quality of Life Addition

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by anubismedia anubismedia 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Would it be possible to add a quality of life addition where you could use squadron dungeons unsynced without the squad or trust? I know there is a work around for this, but I was wondering if it would be an easy basic addition to add.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

This feature has already been added to our list of feature requests. It’s not as easy as it looks. We will try to impelement it if we survive the war.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant
    1+

In the mean time there is an easy enough work around; Just go into your Duty Support and select unsynced then select whichever dungeon your wanting to run (that Miqo can run with duty/trust) then close out the window. Then go into Miqo and make sure you select that Dungeon under combat tab. Next go to your game keybinds; gamepad tab; and set {X Button} to something not used; I use {Shift+F9} then run this custom script:

sendKey(u, 1.5)
    sendKey(shift+f9, 1.5)
    sendKey(shift+f9, 1.5)

squadron(1)

Its important to not touch anything on your screen while the sendkeys are running; after your in the Dungeon though your good.
    It will run the whole Dungeon unsysnced solo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.