Poetics with miqo?

Forum Forums Discussion Poetics with miqo?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Knhs2
    Participant

As many of us will know, relics require a lot of poetics. I was wondering if there was any way to fully automate poetic farming with Miqo, no matter how slow the gains are.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Since there are currently only 6 methods of obtaining poetics and none of these work with Miqobot:

1. Tomestone exchange, exchanging old tomestones for poetics: logically this doesn’t work since you can’t get old tomestones anymore

2. Khloe’s Wondrous Tails: Khloe duties are random for every player every week, so you can’t automate it. Also, Miqo can’t run duties outside of Squadron Dungeons yet

3. Treasure maps: This includes Aquapolis (and other map dungeons). Your best bet of farming poetics some day. However, since treasure map locations are random and Miqo has no way of detecting, where a map location is, based on the picture (yet), it doesn’t work

4. FATEs in Eureka: Since there is no Combo of Scenarios and Combat Assist yet, that doesn’t work. On top of that I doubt you can solo Notorious Monsters in Eureka (not even with Miqo, when it got full lvl 70 support)

5. Daily Beast Tribe Quests: Limited to 12 per day and also random, so no automation possible there. Also, Miqo has no quest support yet.

6. Level 50/60/70 dungeons: Since you don’t get poetics from running them unsynced, that doesn’t work either.

HalfDisabled
    Participant
    2+

Once Miqo gets palace of the dead or heaven on high support you could potentially grind that for poetics. Actually all the three kinds of tomes come from there.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Once Miqo gets palace of the dead or heaven on high support you could potentially grind that for poetics. Actually all the three kinds of tomes come from there.

Is this even in the works? Last I heard miqo didnt want to dabble in potd/HoH because of the potential bans/unwanted attention.

HalfDisabled
    Participant
    1+

It still appears in the “Next Features” section so I assume its still in the works. From what I understand it would be solo only though, so as unlikely to attract attention as squad dungeons. It won’t be an amazing source of tomestones, probably pretty slow, but it would be possible.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

It still appears in the “Next Features” section so I assume its still in the works. From what I understand it would be solo only though, so as unlikely to attract attention as squad dungeons. It won’t be an amazing source of tomestones, probably pretty slow, but it would be possible.

Oh nice Lol I dont really care about tomes, but it could be good for xp grind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.