Please work on the god awful menu system

Forum Forums Discussion Please work on the god awful menu system

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by TNC TNC 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant
    1+

Once you get a number of navigation,gathering, and scenario’s its just a cluster fuck. This should be the first thing that gets updated. I’m tired of having to search through all of this mess to get to the Navigation, Gathering, or Scenario that I’m looking for, and please let us maximize the app so we can actually see the whole list. I’m sure those who have been doing this a while have it semi-organized, but it takes a while to come up with a method for organization.

It’s another reason that presets should just be built in. All of the items in the world are in know locations, it would take little effort from the dev to add presets for every item, and make a nice menu system for it.

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

With presets you could have a feature where the user just adds a preset to a scenario with a click of the mouse.

You want to make a scenario for hallowed basil, and palladium ore, you just click add to scenario from the preset for hallowed basil and palladium ore.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, there are many QoL improvements planned, including the ones you describe.
    We will be working on them after the important Stormblood upgrades are in place.

Thank you for your request!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

@miqobot

Would you by chance also be planning on allowing a ‘sort’ option for grids, scenarios, ‘Gather by Name’ and presets? I think that would help some too.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, sorting and filtering are also planned in QoL improvements.
    Thank you!

sssk
    Participant

I just want to echo what has been said as my +1; I am in support in a revamp of the layout. Looking at older screenshots (hehe, Help threads need to be updated :P), I can see the functionalities have increased, but the screen is still the same size.

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Any ETA on this? I would definitely be happy to see some improvements 🙂

TNC
    TNC
    Participant

No ETA yet since they’re a little busy trying to get everything working with the newest expansion still, but i would like to think that it would be one of the first updates they develop once things are going smoothly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.