Play Gold Saucer mini games in houses?

Forum Forums Discussion Play Gold Saucer mini games in houses?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xandia
    Participant

With the addition of many mini games as furniture items, is there a way to be able to bot from my FC or personal home, instead of traveling to the Gold Saucer?

Xion
    Participant

Not supported

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Nope, this isn’t supported, as the Gold Saucer minigames feature is pretty tightly coded to the location in the Gold Saucer.
    Enabling it for housing would be quite a lot of work, which would take several weeks of development for no real advantage.

Very few things in the game are auto-moderated by Square Enix, like your character’s position (which is why teleporting hacks get pretty much instantly detected and users of those autobanned in a short amount of time). Housing areas are allegedly also one of those things that have auto-moderation to catch people non-stop crafting the same thing 24/7 in their closed house, and it’s likely that housing gold saucer minigames are also auto-moderated.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Very likely, since I remember there was a workaround to make Miqobot do the housing ones a while back and people would play them for upwards of 12 hours solid and then find themselves banned. I think some reports are still on the forums here somewhere if you go looking hard enough, but it’s been a pretty long time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.