Plant fertilization scenario?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Plant fertilization scenario?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bottybot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Theonething
    Participant

Is this possible? And if so would someone be able to direct me as to how? Please and thank you!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

It is. For this scenario you will have to assign Miqo some keypresses for cycling through each garden field spot, to the menu, selecting the fertilizer, etc. and applying that. Also you will have to be standing on the same spot all the time because doing that with a grid would require an individual grid for every person since in most cases gardening plots are placed on a different spot on each players house.

Theonething
    Participant

Any info on how to get it to cycle through the plants would be much appreciated! Using the keybinds for move curser (either left or right) are not working for me, it doesn’t move the curser at all. I can get it to target one (using target nearest npx or object) but it wont cycle through them : / I can get it to do everything else I want except target different plants x.x

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use holdKey() instead of key() to cycle through targets. The game evaluates cycling differently so you have to hold it for a short duration to make it register, like 0.2 seconds.
    To target first plant:

key(f12, 0.5)      //target object

To target next plant:

holdKey(num6, 0.2) //next
    key(num0, 0.5)     //confirm

Theonething
    Participant

Thank you guys so much! Should be able to get it all working now <3

Theonething
    Participant

I Lied x.x Is there a way so select a specific item (fishmeal) in you bags? I have it running to tend the plants(yeay!) But the random of where the curser shows up in the bags is throwing me off for fertilizing : / Also is there an…..indepth help thread I guess? That I just completely missed? :p Thank you again!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Send a key for Subcommand menu (whatever you have it bound as) instead of just confirm, it’ll pop up a mini-menu for you to choose fertilizer from

Theonething
    Participant

subcommand menu doesn’t work in fertilizing…you have to select it in your bags : /

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Really? That…blows…I must have mis-remembered from the last time I used it

bottybot
    Participant

Sorry to Necro – but I couldnt find any other information on this; based on the information in this thread I am trying to create a scenario that tned (and preferbly fertilizes all three garden plots. Can it be made to distinquish between harvestable crops and those that need tending? Here is what I’ve done, the first one works then it targets another and owrks but then just keeps targeting the same second one over and over.

//tend plants

key(f12, 0.5)
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num0, 5)

//target next plant
    holdKey(num6, 0.2)
    key(num0, 0.5) //confirm
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num0, 5)

//target next plant
    holdKey(num6, 0.2)
    key(num0, 0.5) //confirm
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num0, .5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num0, 5)

…and repeat

I can see that I’m doing something wrong but I dont really understand the holdkey, what it means and how to use it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.