Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Fishing

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Phase 3 Infinite Diadem Fishing

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Evadude Evadude 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Hello all! I’ve searched throughout the forum and found nothing for phase 3 fishing, so heres my attempt at it. Its very VERY rough and doesnt check weather. It goes to all 4 islands in order and fishes for 30 minutes each repairing after each session, afterwards exiting and re-entering the Diadem.
    You can adjust the bait and fishing preset to your liking. Along with the Scenario file, i’ve added the navagation grid if you want to adjust that to your liking as well.

For those who are new like me: when changing the Bait and preset, please keep them within the brackets. As for changing the fishing preset: Go to the fishing tab in Miqo, click new, name it what you like, adjust the settings, and save. You can copy/paste into the chapter with in the scenarios. Ive added images if that helps.

If someone figures out the weather check in Miqo before I do I’d greatly appreciate it. Otherwise Ill follow up with an updated scenario and grid.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

One small change, in chapter 3, change the job to FSH
    job(FSH) // closes any windows

Anachor
    Participant
    1+

I got the problem that my character not cancel fishing, its stuck and the char can not mount.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Anachor.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Anachor.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Thats strange, can you show me what miqo says?

Anachor
    Participant
    1+

It doesn’t always happen, today it works two times…miqo says nothing when it’s not work…it trys everytime to mount and mount and mount and mount but it can’t because the character stucks in der fishing…and sometimes it works perfect.

Anachor
    Participant

I try it again now and it doesnt work again…this is what miqo says:

(02:17:36) All gear repaired ^_^
    (02:17:37) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Diadem Fishing Grid’, Waypoint: 15)
    (02:17:37) Going from 12 to 15 in 4 trips.
    (02:18:06) Sorry, can’t mount 🙁
    (02:18:36) Sorry, can’t mount 🙁
    (02:18:36) 3 trips more..
    (02:19:05) Sorry, can’t mount 🙁
    (02:19:05) Woah! A 689 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3

It try to mount every time and nothing happens…then he cancel the fishing and run but didnt mount.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Do you have a Quit fishing icon on hotbar? Thats what Miqo uses to cancel it.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

That is odd, It has never never done that to me at all, Lets list some possible factors in this.

1. Did you update Miqobot to V1.3.37?
    2. Have you tried deleting the app and re downloading it?
    3. Do you have every Icon for fishing in your hot bar?
    4. Do you have 1 monitor and run anything over the game? that could mess with it sometimes. With 2 monitors I leave the game running on one and run everything else on the other.

Also, I kinda tweaked my scenario and grid. Here are the files along with the fishing preset be sure to delete the previous ones. Tested and observed for 8 hours with no error, But I could say the same for the previous files I posted.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anachor
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for all the tweaks, it works perfect now! Finally! I’am so glad 🙂
    It seems also that i delete the quit fishing button for some reason..now everything works perfect, thanks for your help!

DarkendSun
    Participant

Ran it completely, it went for a 2nd round but never repaired, anyone know what i’m doing wrong?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

hmmm, can you show me what miqo says?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Factors to consider:
    Do you have dark matter in your inventory?
    Is repair on your hot bar?
    Do you have 1 or 2 monitors?
    with one monitor i’d suggest doing nothing and letting miqo do its thing with out doing too much if youre watching something on another window. Otherwise with a 2 monitor set up, I’d have 1 monitor dedicated for only the game while watching/doing everything else on the other moniter.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

@DarkenedSun

Indeed. If it is repair() it will use your crafters and dark matter to repair on your own. Requires appropriate grade dark matter in your inventory, repair on your hotbars, and crafters high enough to repair your gear. If it is repairNpc() then it should be routed to a repair npc and will repair that way.

In regards to monitors, I’ve only noticed issues with key() if the game is not minimised and on the same monitor I’m also currently working with something on.

DarkendSun
    Participant

@DarkenedSun

Indeed. If it is repair() it will use your crafters and dark matter to repair on your own. Requires appropriate grade dark matter in your inventory, repair on your hotbars, and crafters high enough to repair your gear. If it is repairNpc() then it should be routed to a repair npc and will repair that way.

In regards to monitors, I’ve only noticed issues with key() if the game is not minimised and on the same monitor I’m also currently working with something on.

thank you very much, it was just regular repair and i dont keep the stuff to repair on hand, thank you for this, i’ll change it to RepairNPC

9thchickenwing
    Participant

Is there a way to have it exit and re-enter the diadem?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.