Persimmon Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Persimmon Grid

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

thafoxray
    Participant

Those anyone have a grid for Persimmon?

blink383
    Participant
    1+

it works there is one part that a line got removed but miqo will hope over the log so i’ve never fixed it…. but it works 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Thanks 🙂 I tried it, but I always get that message : Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.* after a rotation. Do you have an idea how to fix this?

I’m still new with that bot, and I still don’t understand everything. Thanks ^^

blink383
    Participant

did you have the compass 1 selected?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    2+

I like the way Blink had all the ground waypoints as stealth. This area is teeming with monsters.

I Took Blink’s grid and modified it a bit so there should be no more “Scanning” messages. Well no more standing around doing nothing with that message anyway. I added waypoints from the nearest teleport to make this grid Scenario Compatible. So if you start there you’ll get the message but miqo will fly you to the place you need to go.

**Changes
    Added Beacons
    Added Fly points
    Removed ground connections so she will automatically fly up when completing a node instead of traveling across the area in stealth. (faster farming)
    added one more gathering point.
    Added comments.
    Reduced Max Branch

Warning: Monsters in this area are at least level 61.
    Warning: A fate spawns somewhere around here (not sure if it’s through the grid but it shouldn’t be an issue.)

The Fringes > Castrum Oriens > Dim World

Slot 2: Persimmon
    Slot 5: Fire Crystal
    Slot 6: Persimmon Leaf
    Slot 7: Persimmon Log

Attachments:

b3tt33whit3
    Participant

Both of these grids have a single goosefish that attacks you as soon as you drop before you stealth. IS there any way to prevent that?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Where/which wp? I never had issues with the grid, but I was also running it as 70. I can look into it if you can give some more information

b3tt33whit3
    Participant

I think it’s at waypoint 1. It says 1, Stealth. Coords are X:8.9, Y:31

b3tt33whit3
    Participant

Also waypoint 30 at 8.9, 31. I think im just gonna go grind something else and get my persimmons for my tannin later lol.

This si the same point I’m stupid and dont really understand waypoints and for that im v sorry.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  b3tt33whit3.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Your information is enough, I see the goosefish, give me a little bit and I’ll add a couple safety waypoints to it to make sure they shouldn’t aggro anymore. I’ll check around other wp’s as well as I haven’t had any aggro issues as a lvl 70 btn

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Found possible problematic goosefish for lower level gatherers at wp’s:

See attached file BTN70-Persimmon_v2.txt – this is an update to captainblunt’s that just adds an extra wp to each location so you fly down and stealth a little farther away from the mobs. Didn’t bother actually testing as I don’t have aggro issues with the original grids even

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.