Paypal under lawsuit

Forum Forums Discussion Paypal under lawsuit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DAL41123
    Participant

Hello Miqo,
    I hope things are going well and you have not found yourselves part of this class. I just received a news notification that your current payment gateway Paypal is facing a class action lawsuit for freezing assets. upon review it was for various reasons most of which seemed predatory by Paypal. Perhaps your team might consider changing your payment processing to a different provider? Me personally i have always found paypal to be a lil suspicious. They havent done bad by me specifically but i distinctly remember growin up, spending time with an old friend his mom once freaked out and started breaking things after getting frustrated with paypal trying to collect proceeds from her embroidery sales. Mind you that was about 20 years ago and at the time i figured she just didnt know how to work the emerging technology at the time. However after seeing some of the complaints described in the article published yesterday, many of them sound identical to the reason fine china learned how to fly across the room so many years ago. Here is the link to the Article in question: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/paypal-lawsuit-freezing-customer-accounts-funds-073128563.html

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for the information provided.
    We will relay your concerns to our management team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.