June 6, 2016 at 1:21 pm #1635June 7, 2016 at 11:04 am #1637June 8, 2016 at 12:47 am #1639
ZzoomersParticipantJune 8, 2016 at 12:48 am #1640June 8, 2016 at 9:08 am #1642
Miqobot is alive!
All features are stable and operational.
She is ready to challenge the new adventures together with you with renewed vigor 🙂
If you encounter any issues, please let us know!June 8, 2016 at 7:16 pm #1645
AnimaDarkParticipantJune 8, 2016 at 9:43 pm #1646
Would you please give us more information about your issue?
- What item are you trying to Gather by Name?
- How do you name it in Miqobot?
- What happens when Miqobot is gathering? What exactly is not working?
- What does Miqobot say in her Output Area?
- Can you provide a screenshot of your setup for Gather by Name in Miqobot?
- Can you provide a screenshot of the items within the gathering node?
The more information we have, the faster we can find a solution 🙂
Thank you very much!June 10, 2016 at 6:55 am #1657
AnimaDarkParticipantJune 13, 2016 at 1:00 pm #1720
phuocnguyen1030ParticipantJune 13, 2016 at 1:58 pm #1722
Thank you for reporting!
We have received your screenshot, and we detached it from your post for security reasons.
However, we need some additional information to be able to help you 🙂
Please follow these steps:
- Switch to Monitor tab, select Crafting there.
Select a cheap Lv1 recipe and start crafting manually.
Use Steady Hand II.
Does it reflect on Monitor at
- Use other crafting buffs (Comfort Zone, Inner Quiet, Great Strides).
Do they reflect on Monitor correctly?
- Verify that you have at least one of the following skills on your hotbar:
– Basic Synthesis
– Careful Synthesis
– Careful Synthesis II
- In case you have removed Basic Synthesis from the hotbar, check your Cross skills.
Do you have either Careful Synthesis or Careful Synthesis II enabled in Cross skills?
- Temporarily remove the following skills from your hotbar:
– Steady Hand
– Steady Hand II
– Tricks of the Trade
Now select a cheap recipe again.
Switch back to Crafting tab in Miqobot, and press Start.
What skills does she use now?
If nothing from above helps, please Enable Logs on Crafting tab, and craft something with Miqobot again.
After a single craft is done, find the following files:
Put them into Rar or Zip and attach to your next post.
Thank you!June 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm #1725
So I did several test to remove certain skills from tree.
1) leave basic synthesis, careful synthesis, and careful synthesis II on keyboard….Miqobot will 80% use basic synthesis instead of careful synthesis (Previous version prioritize careful synthesis over basic—using basic is not optimal)
2) Remove careful synthesis–Crafting works (will use Basic syntehsis)
3) remove Basic synthesis—miqo bot alternate between Steady Hand II and tricks of the trade (when available) otherwise she just spams SHII continuously
4) Remove tricks of the trade LEAVING Basic synthesis– Crafting works
4) REMOVE BASIC synthesis BUT leave Careful synthesis I and II– Miqobot goes crazy and starts spamming skills. The picture I attached is this last part
It seems to be Basic Synthesis as the main problem. If it is not on the keyboard, miqobot gets confused. If it is on the Keyboard, it will ONLY use basic synthesis whereas previous version prioritize Careful synthesis (more optimal in all cases).
All other skills works fine when removed. Only basic synthesis causes problem.
Thank you!June 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm #1726
So what about the Cross skills?
And what about the Monitor tab?
The behaviour you describe matches exactly the one observed when Careful Synthesis and Careful Synthesis II are disabled in Cross skills. If there is no way to finish a Synthesis, Miqobot will definitely get confused.
Can you confirm that both are available in Cross skills?
Can you provide a screenshot of the Monitor tab?
Thank you very much!June 13, 2016 at 6:23 pm #1727
Some tips to consider.
Make sure every hot bar has a hotkey assigned to it. (Such as CONTRL-ALT-SHIFT-1 through -. You won’t be using them so making it complicated reduces any risk of you accidentally doing it while getting smashed in the head by a goblin.)
Make sure there’s a hotkey for switching hotbars such as CONTROL ] and CONTROL [ (what i use)
Make sure every ability in the crafter’s skill is is on a bar
Example: The first ability I put in the first button bar slot and so on. When I run out of room on that bar I start on the next bar.
Make sure every bar you have abilities on are showing on your HUD (not required but fun to watch)
Make sure cross class abilities are all listed on a hot bar (I usually put them in right after the other abilities)
Make sure specialization abilities are also listed (for future)
I do this for all my crafters making sure I have the right cross over skills selected for each one. Having done all these steps, Miqobot has NEVER had any problems solving any craft I throw at her.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.