palace of the dead

Forum Forums Discussion palace of the dead

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dexter1912
    Participant

how do you use this to run palace of the dead? Is there a route grid I can get and use it in the 3d tab? what other settings on there do i need to activate or setup? thanks for any help. Trying to level up some characters.

pyro401
    Participant
    1+

Miqobot seems to be holding back on combat release. I cant find any information on what features it will have also. I am also trying to level up a few classes. The only combat bots I could find just did fate grinding only which is slow as hell. Hopefully we can get some kind of update from miqo soon so I can resub to it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

They are being swamped with hackers and fraudsters but im sure they will get through. They always get through.
    Potd support is promised after squadrons.

After the core system is stabilized, we will introduce Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High support.

Arc
    Arc

What Lyfox said.
    Just to emphasize on this, according to what Miqobot said over the last few years: this ‘fraud activity’ consists of hackers, trying to hack the free trial system of Miqobot, so they can use it indefinitely without having to pay.
    Also, Miqobot is getting DDoS’ed by some idiots frequently – presumably other Bot creators who want to eliminate the competition, propably because Miqobot is currently the best non-intrusive bot on the market. The only other bot that could compete with Miqo that came to my mind would be FFXIVMinion, but from what I’ve seen it’s super-intrusive and chances you’ll get banned using it would be much higher I guess. Plus, that one is just a part of MMOMinion and is one of those hidden-cost features people really dislike.

Dark Desire
    Dark Desire
    Participant
    1+

The fact that Miqo isn’t nearly as complicated as that other bot is both a boon and a flaw. On one hand, Miqo will never ever crash your game. On the other, its functionality is still quite limited. Honestly, crafting calculator is the only redeeming point for me. It’s awesome, I love it. But it was super dissapointing that they didn’t bother to update the radar for Heaven-on-High, which is the hot new thing right now. Makes you wonder if they even plan to continue development if the hackers persist.

Exia
    Participant
    1+

let’s hope that we’ll see the combat update after the next Eureka/MH patch.. considering that is 100% complete would be nice to test it and see what can be done with it…

pyro401
    Participant
    1+

I’m hoping we could see a video demonstrating the features to come at least. A time estimation for release would be nice also.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

Yes, Palace of the Dead support is coming shortly after Squadron Dungeons, because PotD farming is a direct AI upgrade in terms of development.

We have finally upgraded our fraud analyzing system, and now we have a much deeper insight into malicious activity.
    It warms our heart to see that some of previous attackers have decided to cease their actions and join Miqobot community as honest users under a different name and IP. Even though we can now trace a complete history of each attacker, we will not seek retribution as long as no more harm will be done.

We now go back to the concept of early Beta releases and will be making small iterative steps with public access.

We kindly thank everyone who is supporting us despite delays in development. We will never stop working and will continue to improve Miqobot project for as long as players support us.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Naww, so heartwarming, Miqo-chan :3

We will always support you <3

Xeronage
    Participant

What kind of fingerprinting/watermarking tricks do you use that you can tell they’re the same if they’re under a different email, IP and presumably, payment? Feels creepy. Like you’re tracking character names and holding them hostage. Not that I’m one of them. Looking forward to future releases.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Xeronage.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

No, we are not tracking character names. Some attackers don’t play Final Fantasy and DDoS attacks do not require downloading Miqobot, therefore it would not really help.

Unfortunately we can not provide any details on the method we use as it would defeat its purpose. All we can say is that it doesn’t involve game accounts or any other personal data.

Thank you for your concern very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

We are preparing a new beta version with Squadron Dungeons support.
    It will be available within a few days after Patch 4.36 🙂

After the core Combat system is stabilized, we will introduce Palace of the Dead support.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘palace of the dead’ is closed to new replies.