Overlay

Forum Forums Discussion Overlay

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zhama 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zhama
    Participant
    1+

Would it be possible to have an overlay that works while ingame, to start and stop the bot or to use and setup even only a few actions would be fine. it would just make using the bot much easier.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  zhama.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  zhama.
    MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

I would like this as well, and if there is one, I can’t figure it out.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Would it be possible to have an overlay that works while ingame, to start and stop the bot or to use and setup even only a few actions would be fine. it would just make using the bot much easier.

I would like this as well, and if there is one, I can’t figure it out.

Miqobot already has an overlay, which you use:
    The navigation grids are displayed in that overlay, as well as the text-lines that are displayed over items on gathering nodes with hidden items and the little displays that show which FATEs are in the area or which objects are scanned (enemies, NPCs, PCs, etc.). Additionally, the whole gathering grids editor works via an interactive overlay.

However, implementing interactive functions that give the software direct commands (like a start gathering button, etc.) would have to be developed first and I can’t talk for Miqobot yet, how much time it would take to develop and implement such a feature, not to mention that currently they have their hands full and are completely over-encumbered with repairing the combat assist to its former stage, finishing the development on the full combat system (up to level 80), implementing the new crafting and gathering skills and also additional features of the immense list of planned features like vendor support and other stuff.

So for this Miqobot would have to post an answer themselves for now.

If you really want this feature though, hope, that many more people ask for this feature as well. Anyone who is interested in this, should post here and if enough voices show their interested into such a feature, that is the main way to leading the devs to adding it to their list of planned features + adjusting the priority of it, based on the demand.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Top right corner > Always on top.
    You can drag the window beyond the screen edge and leave only start/stop button visible. Pretty and easy.

zhama
    Participant

Top right corner > Always on top.
    You can drag the window beyond the screen edge and leave only start/stop button visible. Pretty and easy.

No I understaned how to do that. That’s not really the same thing we are going out of game still to use it.

Just to add on to the original topics It’d be nice to be able to change what the bot’s doing while ingame as it would be more accesible. The idea also doesn’t have to be anything crazy, could just be something like a drop down menu with a start button. Like you setup everything using the main window and you could change what it’s doing at any time while it running. That could also easily work to show workflow for scenerios while in game. I know this is not an absolutly neccesery opetion for the bot but it would look and feel nicer from a user interface stand point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.