Overlay doesn't seems to work

Forum Forums Discussion Overlay doesn't seems to work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Allicia Allicia 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve started back to play the game and using the bot, and maybe I’m just super rusty, but I can’t seems to manage to get the overlay of Miqobot. I tried both method (overlay and always on top) in the “+” menu, but I can’t see the grid, nodes, or anything showing on the game.

I wanted to make some grid for my gathering so it’s a bit annoying to see nothing…

I’ve been looking for the last 2 hours and I honnestly don’t know what more I can do…

I start Miqo with admin right and I tried to totally delete all preset and start from new with a fresh download, it still doesn’t work.. 🙁

Thanks for the help

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Is your game in windowed/borderless mode? Overlay doesnt work with fullscreen.
    Also, have you encountered any errors or warnings when launching Miqo?

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Oh… That’s it !

I had that issue when I started playing, and my way to fix it was to go on fullscreen mode : https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/17f6c3i/fullscreen_borderless_window_bug/

I didn’t know that miqo needed the windowed/borderless mode to have the overlay.

I just changed it back to that, and it’s now working. Also on the link of my other problem the guy told a fix and it’s also working.

So everything works now on my side.

Thanks a lot for the help ! I would have never guessed that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.