Organization

Forum Forums Discussion Organization

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

I’m getting to the point i have a lot of gathering grids. What i have been doing is find a text then copy and past it to the resets folder. I’m not sure if this is the correct way or not but it works. The problem i’m facing is when looking for a grid i have to scroll through a lot of grids that are not in alphabetical order. Is there a better way to do this?

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Canthera made a tool for sorting grids, presets, scenarios, desynthesis lists, etc. alphabetically.
    I’ve tried the tool myself. Works perfectly, though I had to sort all my grids again, because I didn’t read it was alphabetical (instead of manual via moving the items around) and I actually didn’t want that xD

Other than that an option to move around grids for organizing them is planned for a bigger QoL update, that will come eventually. Will be still a while though, since the #1 priority currently is combat support up to 70 and trust support for Holminster Switch (due to the absolute majority of tech support requests is about combat support and trust support).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.