Only show active nodes

Forum Forums Discussion Only show active nodes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  S 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

S
    Participant

Is there an option to hide inactive nodes (grey) when using the 3D radar? They really clutter up the screen and I don’t really need to know where the inactive ones are.

Also: do old grids support flying in ARR maps? I think it’d look kinda odd seeing someone not flying.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  S.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I dont think there is. But why dont you need them? They can spawn on the next cycle and if you make a grid without including them your bot will get stuck.
    No of course old grids dont support flying. It didnt exist back then so you have to add that yourself. Though ARR nodes are located too close to each other so mounting and flying for 1 sec would look even more weird than simply running a few steps. In my opinion.

S
    Participant

SirVG and Miqo already responded, don’t know where those replies went though. I use radar while manually gathering in crowded areas to not look suspicious.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh i see. Might be worth making a request then. Do you mean replies from this thread? https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/gathering-hidden-items/

S
    Participant

Oh, yeah. That’s kinda embarrassing, thanks for letting me know lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.