Online catalog functionality

Forum Forums Discussion Online catalog functionality

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GreyBeard1970
    Participant

I see that searching is a QoL feature on the roadmap (can’t wait), but has there been any thought of any type of online catalog?

Meaning:
    – I would like to get a grid to mine XYZ.
    – I search for this component and Miqo display a catalog with all the grids that exist for this component that have been uploaded to a repository.
    – With the search results, it could show comments from the grid developer. Possibly even a rating system, ability to leave feedback, etc..
    – The catalog could also show newly created grids, scenarios, etc..
    – This could also help with a single repository to push and pull updates to the grid.

Thanks

sd2956
    Participant
    1+

How would that differ from the existing grid index exactly? You can just Ctrl+f and type in your component. Click on the links next to it, and you will see what the creator has written about it, with feedback often too.
    Or do you mean within the bot itself?

GreyBeard1970
    Participant

Yeah, sorry if I wasn’t clear.

I do mean all inclusive in the MiqoBot application.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of course, this kind of feature is considered.
    However it will require a total overhaul of the presets systems, as well as implementing an integrated browser in Miqobot. So please don’t expect it to arrive anytime soon.

The Grids and Presets section of the forum and index system is designed exactly for this purpose.
    While it may not be perfect, it allows Miqobot to evolve naturally while we focus on implementing new and unique features.

Thank you for your request very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.