Odd Question – MB Conflict with Minecraft

Forum Forums Discussion Odd Question – MB Conflict with Minecraft

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by CBP CBP 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Might be out of the scope of things here, but had an interesting thing happen that I was curious if I could fix. Sometimes I host a Minecraft server for friends as I have tons of system resources and bandwidth available to handle this while playing other games. Tried running a Miqobot scenario the other night (SB unspoiled rotation) and it got stuck. It seems to get to a certain node every time and it cannot navigate down the list to perform the first strike to stop the item from being out of reach. There was no error message in the log relative to this as I noticed after letting it sit for 30+ min it still was running but just sitting there with the out of reach screen open. What I found odd about this situation was that it completed the rest of the unspoiled nodes with no issues whatsoever, but for some reason got hung up on this one. When I run it with the Minecraft server down, I get no problem whatsoever. Attempted to restart fresh and run my MC server in nogui mode and still ended up with the same thing happening. Wondering if this is some sort of java based issue since that is what the MC server is using while running. Any feedback on this would be appreciated, but this is obviously not a critical problem. Would be nice to have the bot running on my second monitor while I play MC with friends, but for now they just have to deal with me taking down the server in the mean time. If anyone wants me to reproduce this and post logs I can, but it doesn’t appear to generate any message in error.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.