Obstactle Correction in Sohm Al

Forum Forums Discussion Obstactle Correction in Sohm Al

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

exploitgirls
    Participant

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a solution to this recurrent issue? Starting this patch, Miqo routinely gets stuck in an obstactle correction loop while running Sohm Al; it used to happen every once in awhile but now it’s the majority of the time. For reference, I’m usually running her in the background when it occurs.

Thanks

Anno90
    Participant

Hmm I have been running Sohm Al for over 100 times since the latest Patch and my character has never got stuck in any way.

Not sure what the problem is. (I also never run it in the background so that may be why, I always run it full screen and just turn my monitor off (when sleeping)).

I believe Miqobot needs at least a certain amount of FPS if you are tabbed out, so maybe that is the issue?

Maybe staff can confirm that to be sure.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Anno90.

Wassel
    Participant

Had some runs today. No Problems.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

make sure its actually minimized if in the background. If its just tabbed over your mouse movements can sometimes affect it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Does anyone have a solution to this recurrent issue? Starting this patch, Miqo routinely gets stuck in an obstactle correction loop while running Sohm Al; it used to happen every once in awhile but now it’s the majority of the time. For reference, I’m usually running her in the background when it occurs.

We need to know the exact moment Miqobot gets stuck at, and it might be required to analyze your settings and keybinds in order to identify the problem.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we’ll do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

I believe Miqobot needs at least a certain amount of FPS if you are tabbed out, so maybe that is the issue?

make sure its actually minimized if in the background. If its just tabbed over your mouse movements can sometimes affect it.

Miqobot can perform in both background and fullscreen mode.
    Low FPS may cause battle performance issues, but it doesn’t lead to getting stuck.
    Mouse movement may indeed temporarily interfere with certain phases if your game is not minimized, but this also can not be a reason for getting stuck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.