Notification Prompt suggestion for scenarios specifically

Forum Forums Discussion Notification Prompt suggestion for scenarios specifically

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Borelia
    Participant

Not sure if this is a thing or if I have an option turned off somewhere – or if this could be suggested to implement.

I had noticed recently that if I go under the crafting tab – craft an item – I will receive an external notification that all items have been crafted – which is nice because if I am watching something – I wont waste time with the bot just sitting there for an hour because I forgot lol.

My suggestion is – if possible – when a scenario is completed under teh scenario tab – it does not provide an external notification that it has been completed. Is this an option I some how mistakenly turned off – or could that be implemented, or not implemented because of how scenarios themselves work?

Example – with the crafting tab / external prompt – windows will light up the icon on my task bar
    when using scenarios – there is no light indicating the external prompt – as the completion is only notified within miqobot itself – if that makes sense.

Thank you in advance for anyone who made it through this wall of text lol.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is already planned for implementation.
    Thank you for your request.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.