not moving in Diadem

Forum Forums Grids and Presets not moving in Diadem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rmeza17 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rmeza17
    Participant

My character will move to the nearest grid location then stop and just continue scanning the area infinitely without doing anything. even when i have completely open gathering specifications it still does nothing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres a problem with the navigation grid you use. If you post a link to the source i can take a look.

rmeza17
    Participant

Theres a problem with the navigation grid you use. If you post a link to the source i can take a look.

The grid I’m using is the default Diadem grid that comes with Miqobot.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

That.. thats a VERY old grid, delete it and get one of the new ones. Diadem has been reworked since that grid first came out, and EVERYTHING in there is different.

rmeza17
    Participant

That.. thats a VERY old grid, delete it and get one of the new ones. Diadem has been reworked since that grid first came out, and EVERYTHING in there is different.

I found a newer Diadem grid and everything works great now! thank you so much for the help both of you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.