Not Harvesting

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Not Harvesting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I am sure I am doing something wrong with a keybinding or something but when it runs botanist it will maneuver and select the node and go to the right slot but it doesn’t actually click the slot to harvest. If I click it manually it will harvest. Otherwise it doesn’t
    Any advice?

oidontknowman
    oidontknowman
    Participant
    1+

Same here , i am using a grid i used previously in and even an old shadowbringers one , it gets to the node and then it just stops ,i’m guessing there’s still stuff to polish

Kuarupi
    Participant

I am sure I am doing something wrong with a keybinding or something but when it runs botanist it will maneuver and select the node and go to the right slot but it doesn’t actually click the slot to harvest. If I click it manually it will harvest. Otherwise it doesn’t
    Any advice?

I had this same problem in ultima thule with patch 6.11, I needed to include a new harvest spot that they added in ultima thule, because this new spot is not in the scenario, miqo never found node for harvest.

try to see if any new node has not been added, or if they have moved the old node.

who knows solve

ps34pc
    Participant

well it goes to the node and opens up the harvest. it even moves to the correct slot but it just doesn’t end up pressing the slot to actually harvest

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

well it goes to the node and opens up the harvest. it even moves to the correct slot but it just doesn’t end up pressing the slot to actually harvest

Gathering for me works fine. If you post your miqo-logs (and maybe link to the scenario you are using, if it’s on here) when you’ve encountered a problem it’s much easier to troubleshoot it.

In your case, it probably is one of the following:

• You do not have enough perception to gather the item you want to gather
    • You don’t have all the required skills for the rotation you want to use on your hotbar (in the logs, you would see the skill, she is stuck on)

Same here , i am using a grid i used previously in and even an old shadowbringers one , it gets to the node and then it just stops ,i’m guessing there’s still stuff to polish

Same as above, you should post your logs, when this happens and maybe elaborate a little bit, on the used scenario/grid and what item you want to gather.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.