Noobie Questions

Forum Forums Discussion Noobie Questions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

orlandodude
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Just bought Miqobot and I opened it up expecting to see some basic stuff, but it all seems pretty complicated. I’ve never used anything like this before.

Is it possible to have the bot craft for me by doing what would deliver the best EXP or do I have to tell it what to craft? If I have to tell it what to craft… isn’t this basically like auto synthing in the game?

Also, is it possible to do Levequests for crafting and have the bot buy stuff from Marketboard and start crafting, basically be on autopilot… or do I have to type in a bunch of stuff or do any coding?

I’d also like to use the bot for leveling.

Can anyone give some pointers or links so I can get started on understanding this beast just a bit more please?

Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  orlandodude.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Help section would be the best place to start: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/forum/help/

orlandodude
    Participant

Just read the crafting guide.

I have a high-end computer so I want to use the auto-solver. So is this basically buy mats and then have the bot craft whatever you tell it to with high success rate? It’s not really an autopilot type thing to level up (buy mats and automatically switch to highest exp item to craft)? If not, that’s fine. Just trying to make sure I understand everything since the post is kind of old.

Also, just some general questions…

How long does it take most people on here to go 1-70 on crafts?
    Is there a recommended path to take? I’ve done 1-60 GSM the normal way (logs and leves) and just want to speed things up or level up while AFK/busy.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  orlandodude.

zgo63925
    Participant

Just read the crafting guide.

I have a high-end computer so I want to use the auto-solver. So is this basically buy mats and then have the bot craft whatever you tell it to with high success rate? It’s not really an autopilot type thing to level up (buy mats and automatically switch to highest exp item to craft)? If not, that’s fine. Just trying to make sure I understand everything since the post is kind of old.

Also, just some general questions…

How long does it take most people on here to go 1-70 on crafts?
    Is there a recommended path to take? I’ve done 1-60 GSM the normal way (logs and leves) and just want to speed things up or level up while AFK/busy.

I got all crafters to 50 and all gatherers to 70 within less than a month, I had plenty of gil and bought an item I could spam craft HQ and then sell again.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

So is this basically buy mats and then have the bot craft whatever you tell it to with high success rate?

Yes. High success rate would also be an understatement. Maximum success rate based on the rng you can’t control in any way and your stats would be more accurate. No one on earth can squeeze out as much potential out of crafting as Miqobot. It uses multi-dimensional solution maps to solve crafting recipes and unless you have Savant Syndrome for maths and ffxiv crafting nothing beats Miqo.

It’s not really an autopilot type thing to level up (buy mats and automatically switch to highest exp item to craft)?

Not really’ish. There are a few scenarios for the scenario system that do exactly that for a certain range of levels and jobs, but they’re all player-made by people in this forum and they aren’t complete for levels 1-70 for all jobs yet.

orlandodude
    Participant

Thanks for the responses!!!

Is there any way to buy mats for the logs and Miqo go through each item in the log you have items for and it goes through making them, making it kind of auto pilot?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yes you can use my scenario generator to craft a list of items in a row: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/
    Ffxivcrafting.com has a special section to fill the crafting log.

But yea you have to decide what to craft. Theres no recommended way. It greatly depends on what mats you have, how much money, time, leves, and whether you want to craft something useful to sell later.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.