No Exp for Trust Dungeons?

Forum Forums Discussion No Exp for Trust Dungeons?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by captainblunt captainblunt 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Just returned and have a question:

Am i wrong or dont you get exp for the old trust dungeons?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I believe you are wrong about that. I get experience in them all the time. Unless I’m on a 90 of course. They removed exp from killing mobs and you only get exp from bosses. Also, if you meant exp for the trusts: you have to choose ‘avatars’ to level up trusts not ‘Scenario’.

darkpokemon
    Participant

this being said i have a question about trust, I have the macros from an earlier post for sage and reaper to do better spells fully automated, and was wondering I want to level my trust up to 90 does anyone have an exp chart on the trust I should be working on? (ex holminster from 70-77, then something else maybe to 90???)

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    2+

Qitana from 76 to 90

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

You do. Just have to be within the level bracket to get the XP. You get XP from each boss you kill and I think from completing it. You do not get XP from mobs (Maybe early ones)

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

(Maybe early ones)

No, Earlier dungeons have been adjusted with the same process. No exp for trash, only for bosses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.